If a student or a skilled full person brings you good news regarding their educational or technical needs so come and get fully funded scholarships in Pakistan. DIYA Scholarship 2024 gives students the opportunity to be needful and well-deserving people from Pakistan so come and apply for fully funded scholarships in Pakistan. DIYA is a well-known organization for its charity work for all international students. The purpose of the Diya is to reduce poverty by promoting literacy and getting the DIYA Scholarship 2024.
Diya has Over 2,200 networks of schools, colleges universities, and technical and training institutes across Pakistan for the students in the DIYA Scholarship 2024. Students studying for Graduation and Master’s can apply through the Online Web Application System so all the candidates come and apply for the fully funded scholarships in Pakistan. Talented and deserving students in the Intermediate Level or School level will apply through their Schools/Institutes for the DIYA Scholarship 2024. Diya Pakistan is currently giving scholarships in government institutes only for the DIYA Scholarships 2024.
These DIYA Scholarships 2024 are for the students who could not continue their studies due to financial crisis says the DIYA organization so all the candidates come and apply for the fully funded scholarships in Pakistan, For students who are aimful to continue their studies but can’t meet educational expenses DIYA will give them this chance to carry on their studies and get the DIYA Scholarship 2024. Diya is a big organization and has given almost 400,000 scholarships to students in the past 3 years for international students in the world’s best universities scholarships.
About DIYA Scholarships 2024
|Level of Study:
- Entertainment Tonight All Important Details
- KU Leuven Scholarship 2024 Application Process
- What Is an Internship and how you get internship?
- University of Debrecen Scholarship 2024 Application Process
- How To Apply University of Tokyo Scholarship 2024
- University of Copenhagen Scholarships 2024 Application Process
Eligibility criteria for DIYA Scholarship 2024
- Only online application is acceptable for the DIYA Scholarships 2024
- Students of university colleges and schools are eligible to apply for the DIYA Scholarships 2024
- Students studying for Graduation Masters students can apply through the Online Web Application System and are eligible for the DIYA Scholarships 2024
- Students who are doing MPhil after the BS program are eligible to apply for the DIYA Scholarship 2024
- Ph.D. and MPhil scholars are not eligible to apply for the DIYA Scholarship 2024
- Talented and deserving students in the Intermediate Level or School level will apply through their Schools/Institutes and are eligible for the DIYA Scholarships 2024
- The candidate must secure 60% marks in the previous exam to get this DIYA Scholarship 2024
- Students getting scholarships of more than Rs. 25000 per annum from other organizations are not eligible for DIYA Scholarships 2024
Documents Required for Diya Scholarship 2024
- Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI) (download it from the DOWNLOAD Page of our website) is required
- Self-CNIC is required
- Father CNIC is required
- Mother CNIC is required
- Guardian’s CNIC (if other than applicant’s parents) is required
- A Matric Certificate is required
- A Family Registration Certificate form NADRA is required
- An Intermediate Certificate is required
- Bachelor’s Degree (If a student is in Master Level Program) is required
- Hifz Certificate (if exists, 5% marks will be given additional) is required
- Disability Certificate (If any) is required
- All University Semester / Yearly results certificates where the result is declared are required
- Fee Receipts or Bank Challan for the current year is required
- A salary Slip (If a guardian is a salaried person) is required
- A pension document, showing the name page and pension amount page is required.
- Enrollment Certificate of all brothers and sisters who are studying is required
- Electricity Bill is required
- A College Card if available is required.
Categories of DIYA Scholarship 2024
A total number of 55,000 Scholarships are offered annually, which are divided into different categories so all the students check the following categories
- School Students: 45,000 Scholarships for students
- Skill Development Courses: 8000 Scholarships for students
- University Students: 1500 Scholarships for students
Diya Scholarship 2023 Deadline
The deadline to apply for the Diya Scholarship is 30 June for the fully funded scholarships 2024.
Diya Scholarship 2024 Worth
The Worth for the DIYA Scholarships 2024 is 12000 to 25000 per year so come and get the fully funded scholarships in Pakistan.
How to Apply for DIYA Scholarship 2024
- University level Students need to apply online for the DIYA Scholarships 2024
- School and college-level students need to apply manually for the DIYA Scholarships 2024
- Schools and college students can apply through their schools and colleges for the DIYA Scholarships 2024
- Candidates applying for the first time need to fill out the application form for the DIYA Scholarships 2024
- Diya Scholarship is paid on a fiscal year basis from 1st July xx to 30th June xx for the DIYA Scholarships 2024
- Students need to apply for renewal if the course continues for the DIYA Scholarships 2024
Diya Scholarship 2024 Application Form
Application Form for students applying for the first time can apply through the Online Web Application System so come and get fully funded scholarships in Pakistan.
Diya Scholarship 2024 Contact Number
Address: Diya Head Office 1304/474, Hasan Street, Defence Road, New Lalazar, Rawalpindi 46000, Pakistan for all students who want to get this scholarship.
Phone No. +92.51.515.7773
Helpline Regarding scholarship Queries: 0317-3492725