Morehead-Cain Scholarship, which was first known simply as the Morehead Scholarship, is the first merit-based scholarship program to be founded in the United States so all the students who are wanted to study in USA never miss this opportunity. Morehead Cain Scholarship 2023 was established in 1951 at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill and was assigned its current name in honor of John Motley Morehead III and the Gordon and Mary Cain Foundation, who were its original patrons and this is one of the best university in the world.
Morehead Cain Scholarship 2023 is examining leaders with the capacity to influence, energize, and inspire others to make an impact so come and get the free scholarship in USA. Morehead Cain Scholarships 2023 pursue courage, humility, integrity, and perseverance and give students fully funded scholarships.
Morehead Cain Scholarship 2023 is not a party to any form of discrimination against a candidate or student on of race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, or disability by law so students who are wanted to get the fully funded scholarships in USA never miss the opportunity.
About Morehead Cain Scholarship 2023
|Level of Study:
||Undergraduate, Masters, P.h.D
||October 1, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Morehead Cain Scholarship 2023
- Students must be on track to graduate high school in the spring to be eligible for the Morehead Cain Scholarship 2023
- A student must be a competitive applicant to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for the Morehead Cain Scholarship 2023
- Students must be nominated by your high school or an affiliate program or apply now depending on where you are using the Morehead Cain Scholarships 2023
- Students must be selected by your high school or an affiliate program, or applied to unc early action and referred by the office of undergraduate admissions for the Morehead Cain Scholarships 2023
- Students must have outstanding leadership qualities to apply for the Morehead Cain Scholarships 2023
- Students must have humility, courage, and integrity for the Morehead Cain Scholarship 2023
Morehead Cain Scholarships Deadline 2023
The new Morehead application for 2023 will open in August 2023 so apply to this university before the deadline. The deadline for all locations is October 1, 2023, so come and get the fully funded scholarships.
Morehead Cain Scholarship 2023 Worth
The scholarship amounts to approximately $80,000 for in-state students and $14,0000 for out-state students so all the students must get this fully funded scholarship.
- Mid-December: Semifinalist notification to international students
- Mid-December: Video interviews for international semifinalists
- Mid-January: Finalist notification to international students
- February 3–5, 2023: Final Selection Experience
- March 4–7, 2023: Morehead-Cain Discovery Weekend
- April 10, 2023: Deadline to accept the Morehead-Cain
Important Information for Students
Students of the Morehead Cain Scholarships 2023 can submit Early Decision (ED) applications to a number of different colleges and universities in addition to coming and getting fully funded scholarships in USA.
Admission to the University of North Carolina in a manner that is different from that of Morehead-Cain so students also apply here to get this scholarship in USA and apply for University. The Office of Undergraduate Admissions at Carolina should accept any paperwork and transmissions that are related to the university’s admissions process required for the Morehead Cain Scholarships 2023. The application date for admission to Carolina is the 15th of January in the year 2023 so all the students must see the deadline before applying.
Students can submit an application to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill before the Early Action deadline of October 15, 2023, even if they are not a school nominee and do not attend a school that nominates students and get the fully funded scholarships in USA. Morehead Cain Scholarships 2023 is open to any and all students who submit their applications to the University of North Carolina before the Early Action deadline (ARP) and students get the opportunity to study in USA.