NSP Payment Status 2023 Track Payment Merit List PDF is the our today’s topic. Under the Ministry of Education, Government of India, the Department of School Education & Literacy (DoSEL) administers the merit-cum-means National Scholarship Scheme (NSP). This NSP Scholarship provides students best scholarship based on their academic scores. The NSP scholarship is awarded to deserving students from economically weaker sections of society who are studying in Class IX to XII in government or government-aided schools so students with good education skills and they are financially weak can apply here and get this wonderful scholarship.
The NSP scholarship amount varies depending on the class and the student’s income because this is the basic criteria of selection. The NSP scholarship provide is Rs. 500 per month for students in Classes IX and X, and Rs. 750 per month for those in Classes XI and XII, which appears to be sufficient.
The NSP scholarship is awarded for one year, and it can be renewed for subsequent years subject to the student maintaining the required academic performance and income criteria so students must apply for the NSP Scholarships in 2023. the complete steps for NSP Payment Status 2023 Track Payment Merit List PDF is given below
How to track NSP payment status 2023
Students can track their NSP Payment Status 2023 by using these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) at https://pfms.nic.in/. to get this scholarship
- Click on the “Track NSP Payments” link which is clearly shown.
- Enter your NSP application ID or bank account number in the relevant field to get the new result.
- Click on the “Submit” button given here.
Your NSP payment status will be displayed on the screen when you complete all the steps.
- NSP Scholarship 2023 DBT Payment Credited
- Scheme-Wise list of Students Processed For NSP Scholarship
- Required Percentage For NSP Scholarship 2023 Merit List Selection
- NSP Scholarship 2023 Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme
- NSP Payment Date 2023 Released: Check Name and Credit Date
- NSP Scholarship for 2023-Awards $5,000 & $3,000
- How To Apply nsp scholarship 2023 Full Details
- NSP Scholarship 2024-Study in India
How to check the NSP merit list PDF
Students can check the NSP merit list PDF by using these steps:
- Visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) at https://www.scholarships.gov.in/ to get the List.
- Click on the “Merit List” link given here.
- Select the “National Scholarship Scheme (NSP)” scholarship scheme from the list of scholarships that you want to download.
- Select the state and district from the relevant drop-down menus shown on the screen.
- On the screen, select the “View Merit List” button.
The NSP merit list PDF will be displayed on the screen when you complete all the steps.