University of Vienna Acceptance Rate 2023 One of the largest institutions in Central Europe, the University of Vienna is renowned for its humanities research. More than 91,000 domestic and foreign students attend the institution of Vienna, a sizable institution in Europe that provides a wide range of academic specialisations. The University of Vienna offers more than 175-degree programmes in fields including business and sports science.
Numerous students from all over the world find inspiration in the University of Vienna’s lengthy history and reputation for academic excellence. Do you want to further your study further in Austria? Then continue reading to find out more about one of Austria’s top institutions.
About the University of Vienna
|Level of Study:
|Bachelor’s Masters and PhD
|University of Vienna
- How To Apply For Princeton University Scholarships 2023
- Zoromia Scholarship 2023 Application Process
- How To Apply For University of Edinburgh Scholarships 2023
- How To Apply For Rhodes Scholarship 2023
- International Peace Scholarship for Women (IPS) 2023 Application Process
- How To Apply For Tsinghua University Scholarship 2023
Courses at the University of Vienna in 2023
A C1-level certificate of German proficiency is required to register for the bachelor’s degree programme at the University of Vienna because the bulk of its courses are taught in German. German language ability at the C1 level is a prerequisite for entrance to all undergraduate and doctoral programmes offered at the University of Vienna. However, as noted below, the University of Vienna provides a variety of master’s degree programmes that are exclusively taught in English.
- Anglophone Literatures and Cultures program
- Applied Economics program
- Banking and Finance program
- Botany program
- Business Analytics program
- Communication Science program
- Computer science program
- Cultural Differences and Transnational Processes (CREOLE) program
- Data Science program
- Drug Discovery and Development program
- Mathematics program
- Philosophy and Economics program
- Urban Studies program
- English Language and Linguistics program
- Physics of the Earth program
The University of Vienna holds the top spot in the humanities and arts. At Vienna University, there are also a number of well-regarded courses in geography, languages, philosophy, and law. As may be seen in the rankings below, the University of Vienna has received both national and international recognition.
Documents Required for University of Vienna Acceptance Rate 2023
- Official academic transcripts and certificates
- Previous diplomas
- Updated resume or CV
- Letters of Recommendation
- academic transcript
- research proposal
- Research proposal
- English proficiency certificate
- Portfolio or writing samples if required
- Max Weber – Sociologist
- Karl Popper – Philosopher
- Friedrich Hayek – Economist
- Lise Meitner – Physicist
- Gregor Mendel – Meteorologist, Mathematician in University of Vienna Acceptance Rate 2023
World ranking for University of Vienna Acceptance Rate 2023:
- QS WUR Rankings 2023: #151 in this program
- Times Higher Education WUR Rankings 2023: #124 in this program
University of Vienna Acceptance Rate in 2023
34 out of every 100 candidates were accepted by the University of Vienna, giving the institution a 34% acceptance rate. Given that the University of Vienna has a low acceptance rate, you can undoubtedly be admitted with an excellent application, strong grades, and other conditions.
Cost of Studying and Living
Studying at the University of Vienna may cost different amounts of money depending on your citizenship or nation.If you are a student with citizenship in a nation that is not an EU/EEA member, you must pay the fees shown in the table below.
|Amount in EUR
|Amount in INR
|Fee for this
|Student Union Fee per semester for this program
|Total Amount of program
As an international student in University of Vienna Acceptance Rate 2023, Austria, you should budget between EUR 980 and EUR 1,030 (INR 82,395 and INR 86,599) each month.
University of Vienna Intakes in 2023
There are two intakes at the University of Vienna Acceptance Rate 2023, given below;
- Summer Intake- January to April for this scholarship
- Winter Intake- July to October for this scholarship
Scholarship at the University of Vienna
The candidates were asked by the University of Vienna to submit applications for PhD degree programmes in Austria for the academic year 2023–2024. All areas for the PhD degree are eligible for the scholarship. Both Austrian citizens and students from other countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship at Vienna University.
How to apply for the University of Vienna Acceptance Rate 2023?
The University of Vienna Scholarship application procedure is done online. By registering for an account and filling out all the required information, applicants should be able to log in to the university’s official site. The application must be submitted before the deadline for consideration. You should wait for the offer letter after completing your application; it often arrives around 4-6 weeks.