Applications are open to apply for the Kellogg Institute Fellowships 2024 so come and get a fully funded fellowship. The fellowship is available for international students to study for doctoral and post-doctoral degree programs in the USA so come and see this article and get complete information.
Since 1983, the Kellogg Institute for International Studies has supported interdisciplinary global studies by providing visiting scholarships within a supportive academic community all international students come and apply for fully funded scholarships. With this well-known Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships 2024 program, students are able to start their own academic goals, collaborate with scholars and professionals domestically and internationally, and study where it calls for them.
As a visiting fellow, students have the option to study democracy and human development at the Kellogg Institute, share their research with the Notre Dame academic community, and also have the chance to post in the Kellogg Working Paper Series, which is peer-reviewed so never miss to apply for the fully funded scholarships in USA.
About the Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships 2024
|Level of Study:||Doctoral and Post Doctoral Degree|
|Institution:||Kellogg Institute for International Studies|
|Program Period:||4 years|
- Tuition-free Universities in Canada for International Students in 2024
- Simon Fraser University Scholarships 2024-Study in Canada
- University of Reading Scholarships 2024-Study in UK
- Boston University Scholarship 2024-Study in USA
- Cobell Scholarship 2024-Study in USA
- Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship 2024-Study in USA
Eligibility Criteria for Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships 2024
- The required study language is English for this program.
- International students from all World Countries are eligible for this visiting Kellogg Institute Fellowships 2024.
- The Kellogg Institute will provide support to applicants with a Ph.D. or its equivalent in other disciplines, in exceptional cases.
- Students who are foreign nationals should have a valid passport and be able to obtain a J-1 Visa are eligible for the scholarship.
- Graduate students in advanced ABD are eligible to apply for this visiting fellowship, although fellowship awards are conditional on the completion of a doctorate prior to the start of the fellowship and are eligible for the Kellogg Institute Fellowships 2024.
- Distinguished senior scholars with a track record of academic distinction are eligible for the scholarship.
- The Institute accepts applications from distinguished academics and professionals without a doctorate degree are eligible for the Kellogg Institute Fellowships 2024.
- Seasoned journalists, policymakers, and other professionals whose expertise can bridge the gap between academia and policy are eligible to apply for Kellogg Visiting Fellowships 2024.
- Promising junior and mid-career scholars (typically assistant and postdocs or associate professors) are eligible for this program in USA.
- Advanced English language proficiency is required to be eligible for the Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships 2024.
Program Period in 2024
The visiting fellowships are available for the fall (August to December), spring (January to May), or academic year (August to May) for the Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowships 2024. One or two two-year postdoctoral visiting fellowships may be awarded each year in exceptional cases all international students must apply for fully funded scholarships 2024.
Kellogg Institute Visiting Fellowship 2024 Services
- Travel expenses
- Medical insurance benefits
- Hesburgh Center Residences or other on-campus housing are partially subsidized for students
Required Documents for Kellogg Visiting Fellowships 2024
- Updated curriculum vitae or CV is required for this program
- A cover letter outlining your desired length of stay and expressing your interest in the fellowship is required for this program
- A research project statement (6–10 double-spaced pages) is required for this program
- A Project Abstract (150 words max) is required for this program
- A short Bio (200-300 words) is required for this program
- For letters of recommendation, three names and an email address are required for this program
Kellogg Institute Fellowships 2024 Deadline
The last date is ongoing for this wonderful scholarship in USA.
How to Apply for Kellogg Visiting Fellowships 2024
- Students may create an account at the Kellogg Institute portal.
- To complete a student’s application must upload all the required documents (mentioned above) through the online application system, along with the Institutional Required Information Form (IRIF), and fill out the Visiting Fellowship Application Form for this program.
- Then submit the application form and wait for their response and wait.