Applications are available to apply for the Simon Fraser University Scholarship for those students who want to study in Canada. Simon Fraser University (SFU) in Canada is well-known for its dedication to academic excellence and promoting innovation among students so come and get a fully funded scholarship in Canada. Scholarships recognize outstanding academic achievement for students who want to study in Canada. Scholarships are available to Canadian and International students and never miss this wonderful chance in 2024.
As part of its commitment to endowing qualified someone, SFU offers a wide range of scholarships to both domestic and international students this is one of the best universities in Canada. Simon Fraser University Scholarships provide financial assistance and recognize exceptional achievements in various academic fields, enabling students to pursue their educational goals without financial constraints all international students must apply for these fully funded scholarships in Canada.
With a reputation for academic rigor and a vibrant campus community, the Simon Fraser University Scholarship is highly sought after and attracts students from around the world and the scholarships in Canada have always been wonderful for many many years.
About the Simon Fraser University Scholarships 2024
|Level of Study:||Masters|
|Institution:||Simon Fraser University|
|Program Period:||4 years|
Simon Fraser University Scholarships
- Simon Fraser University
- Bachelor, Masters
- All Subjects
- International Students
- Deadline: 13 Sep 2023
Eligibility Requirements for Simon Fraser University Scholarship
- Students must have completed at least 12 units of standard-graded courses
at Simon Fraser University.
- Students must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units of standard graded courses at Simon Fraser University in the term of application.
- Students must have a minimum CGPA of 3.50 at Simon Fraser University so they are eligible to get this scholarship
- Challenge, audit, and credit-free courses are not considered.
- Enrollment in a Co-op term (3 units) does not satisfy the enrollment requirement as it is not a standard graded course so they are eligible for the Simon Fraser University scholarships 2024.
- A student with a disability can apply for scholarships if the student is enrolled in a minimum of 6 or more units of standard graded courses and meets all other eligibility requirements for the Simon Fraser University Scholarship 2024.
- The student has to provide a letter from SFU’s Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL) confirming that the student is registered with the Centre (CAL) and is eligible for the Simon Fraser University Scholarship 2024.
- A student holding a Simon Fraser University entrance award is eligible to apply for all other university-administered scholarships in Canada.
How To Apply for Simon Fraser University Scholarships
The Summer 2023 application period will be open on 13 Sep 2023 so all the students apply before the deadline.
Check the application period and final deadline at Application Deadlines. and get fully funded scholarships in Canada. Review the Summer 2023 Scholarship and Awards List to determine which scholarships/awards you want to apply for fully funded scholarships.
Apply online by logging in to the Student Information System (go.sfu.ca). Click on “Student Center” and get this wonderful scholarship.
Go to Financial Aid and Awards (under Finances) and apply here. Click on “Apply for Scholarships/Awards” and get the award list from this page. List the scholarships/awards you want to apply for on your online application and get this.
Complete and submit your application. Supporting documentation (if any) is to be emailed to email@example.com by the application deadline.
Set up Direct Deposit (administered through the Student Accounts Office) as soon as possible, to receive any refunds you may be eligible to receive so come and apply for this wonderful scholarship.
Until the entry scholarship is completely awarded, a student with an SFU entrance scholarship is not qualified for any other university-administered scholarship. Any term in which an admission scholarship is postponed is covered by this policy.