Windsor High School in Windsor, Illinois, suggests the Smysor Scholarship Windsor Illinois in 2023 to graduating deans candidates. Scholarships are granted based on academic achievement, community service, and leadership potential so students must get the fully funded scholarship 2023.
The John D. Smysor Foundation proposes renewable scholarships worth up to $4,000 to ten competent students so all the candidates must apply here to get the Smysor Scholarships 2023. Students wooing higher education at accredited colleges and universities can apply and get a scholarship in Illinois
Candidates who stay in Illinois and contribute to the community are given awards so never miss this opportunity. Graduates are demanded to work for at least 3 years in one of nine central counties, including LaSalle, Livingston, Macoupin, Madison, and Pike so they can apply for the Smysor Scholarships 2022-23 and get a fully funded scholarship in Illinois.
About Lagos State Scholarship 2023
|Level of Study:||Graduate|
|Program Period:||Different Period|
Eligibility Requirements For Smysor Scholarship 2023
Financial assistance is provided to eligible high school students wishing to pursue higher education through Smysor Scholarships 2022-23 in Windsor, Illinois. Jerry Smysor, a former Windsor High School principal, is the name of the Smysor Scholarships 2022-23 so come and see the basic requirements.
Smyser Scholarship Program candidates must meet the given requirements:
- Be enrolled in an accredited college or university or have been accepted for the Smysor Scholarships 2023
- Reside in Illinois are eligible for the Smysor Scholarships 2023
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale is eligible for the Smysor Scholarships 2023
- As determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), demonstrate financial need for the Smysor Scholarship 2023
- Pursuing a degree in one of the following fields: agriculture, education, business, engineering, or healthcare for the Smysor Scholarship 2023
Smysor Scholarship Windsor Illinois Benefits
Students in Windsor, Illinois can receive a quality education while receiving financial assistance from the Smysor Scholarships 2023. A need-based Smysor Scholarship 2023 is awarded to Illinois high school students who attend public or private schools so never miss the opportunity.
Smysor Scholarships were founded in 2006 by the Illinois General Assembly and are funded by the state’s casino gaming revenue so that students come and get an education in Illinois. Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) administers the program and gives fully funded scholarships.
- Over 25,000 students have received scholarships
- Annual awards average $1,200.
- The Smysor Scholarship program 2023 is just one way Illinois is making college more affordable for its residents so come and apply here to get a funded scholarship.
- MAP offers need-based grants to students, as well as College Illinois! Program for prepaid tuition so come and get the Smysor Scholarship 2023.
How to Apply for the Smysor Scholarships 2023
Smysor Scholarships are need-based scholarships for Windsor High School students in Illinois students must get a fully funded scholarship 2023. Scholarships are renewable for up to four years for the students.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Fill out the online application form for the Smysor Scholarships 2023.
- Please submit a copy of your high school transcript for the Smysor Scholarships 2023.
- Please submit a copy of your SAT or ACT score for the Smysor Scholarships 2022-23.
- Your essay should discuss your financial need and how the Smysor Scholarship would help you achieve your educational goals for the Smysor Scholarships 2022-23.
- Please submit two letters of recommendation for the Smysor Scholarships 2023.
Smysor Scholarship 2023 Deadline
1st march every year is the deadline for the Smysor Scholarships 2023.
How much money Smysor Scholarship gives to students?
Each candidate gets a different amount of money varies depending on the financial needs of the student. Awards typically range from $4,000 to $5,000.per year for the students.