So you have likely heard of the Lagos State Scholarships 2023 for undergraduate and postgraduate Lagosians but you have to get some knowledge about this scholarship.
This article is going to explain every possible thing you need to know about this scholarship board established by the government so don’t miss this and get the Lagos State Scholarships 2023. The scholarship board for the Lagos state government was founded in the year 1968 so never miss this opportunity. The board is in charge of Lagos State Scholarships 2023, bursaries, and other educational-related matters for international students.
About Lagos State Scholarship 2023
|Level of Study:||Undergraduate|
|Program Period:||Different Period|
|Deadline:||29 October 2023|
- How To Apply For Cappex Scholarship 2023
- How To Apply For Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship 2023
- How To Apply For Boston University Scholarship 2023
- How To Apply For Chick Fil a Scholarship 2023
- How To Apply For University of Amsterdam Scholarships 2023
- How To Apply For University of Oregon Scholarship 2023
Lagos State Scholarship 2023 Requirements
The Lagos State Scholarship 2023 requirements are given below
- You must be fully admitted into a Tertiary institution in Nigeria for this scholarship.
- You must be a bonafide indigene of Lagos State for this scholarship.
- Future Students are expected to have a minimum GPA of 3.5 and above for undergraduate and 2.1 and above for postgraduate for the Lagos State Scholarships 2022-23.
- Must buy a Scholarship application form (Payment of Two Thousand (N2,000.00) through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Alausa, the Secretariat, Ikeja for the Lagos State Scholarships 2022-23.
- Must attend written and oral tests organized by the Board for the Lagos State Scholarships 2022-23.
Must present the following documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims so read them carefully:
- Admission Letters are necessary.
- School Identity Cards are required.
- Letters from Oba & Letters from the Local Government are required for the Lagos State Scholarships 2023.
- All other relevant documents are required for the Lagos State Scholarships 2023.
- If successful must purchase a brochure at the cost of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) for the Lagos State Scholarships 2023.
- Further screening at the Board to ensure that all required documents have been provided by the successful students and files opened for them for the Lagos State Scholarships 2023.
- The Board Secretary for successful awardees issues award letters for the Lagos State Scholarships 2023.
- Files are sent to the Account Section for the processing of payment for the Lagos State Scholarships 2023
- Account sections scrutinize each file to ensure the genuineness of the documents attached for the Lagos State Scholarships 2023.
- Names of successful students are sent to the bank for the production of ATM Cards for the Lagos State Scholarships 2023.
- Students sign all necessary documents in the Accounts section and collect their ATM Cards for their award in the Lagos State Scholarships 2023.
How Much Is Lagos state Scholarship Form?
The application form costs two thousand nairas only for Lagos State Scholarships 2023 and you are going to buy a brochure which also costs two thousand nairas if successful so come and get the Lagos State Scholarships 2023.
How To Apply For Lagos State Scholarships 2022/23
- Visit the board website for scholarship and bursary application forms at Lagosstate.gov.ng for the Lagos State Scholarships 2023
- Scroll down, and you will see an application for scholarship heading for students, just right below it is a black button for the Nigerian scholarships
- Click here o get the Lagos State Scholarships 2023 apply now
- You are going to be redirected to Scholastica. ng where you can complete your application form online in the Lagos State Scholarships 2023.
Other Things You Need To Know Before Applying For a Scholarship
The scholarship rates for undergraduate and postgraduate are given below:
- 200,000 Naira For Poly/Colleges of Education
- 200,000 Naira For First Degree
- 300,000 Naira For a Master’s Degree
- 400,000 Naira For Doctorate Degree
LAGOS STATE COLLEGE OF HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
The State Government approved the payment of tuition fees to Lagos State Scholarships 2023 indigenes in Lagos State College of Health Technology, Harvey Road, Yaba for the fully funded scholarship 2023. New students are paid 70,000 and subsequent payment is N30,000 per session so come and apply here to get fully funded scholarships 2023.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
The Governor has approved scholarship awards for athletes that won medals for the State during the last National Sports Festival held in Lagos State Scholarships 2023 so never miss out.
A scholarship award is given to the One-Day Governor who is the winner of the Spelling Bee completion for the Lagos State Scholarships 2023.
FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP/SPONSORSHIP AWARD
The foreign Scholarship/Sponsorship Award was reintroduced in 2005 due to the growing number of interested students who secured admission to study abroad but had financial constraints for the international students to get the fully funded scholarship 2023. Quite a large number of indigenes and non-indigenes have benefitted from the scheme so come and apply to get the Lagos State Scholarships 2023.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT’S RELATED SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
The Board collects and distributes Scholarship award forms to State indigenes on behalf of the Federal Government for the Lagos State Scholarships 2023. Such forms include Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) and Commonwealth Scholarship so come and apply here in the scholarship. The Board is also represented at some of the award interviews for the Lagos State Scholarships 2023.
The Board collaborates with a consortium of five Oil Companies to award Agbami Medical and Engineering Professionals Scholarship to Lagos State indigenes so all the candidates must apply here in the Lagos State Scholarships 2023. The five companies that constitute the AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIP AWARD include STAR DEEPWATER PETROLEUM LIMITED for the fully funded scholarship 2023, a consortium of Chevron, Famfa Oil, Statoil, Petro Bras, and Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and get the fully funded scholarship 2023.