Applications are available to apply for the Vrije Universiteit Brussel Scholarships 2024 in Belgium so students can get fully funded scholarships 2024. The Vrije Universiteit Brussel Scholarship is for international students to get a European Master of Science in Photonics.
Students from all world countries are eligible to apply for the Vrije Universiteit Brussel Scholarship. Several full scholarships will be offered by the Vrije Universiteit Brussel and the students who want to study in Belgium. The value of the scholarship is 10,000 EUR per year to cover the living cost inherent to studying in Brussels and all the students are eligible to get this fully funded scholarship.
Vrije Universiteit Brussel is a university located in Brussels, the geographic center of Europe all the scholarship given at this university is fully funded. The main aim of Vrije Universiteit Brussel is to grant a stronger culture for the future in an effective and active way through specialized, top-notch research and education so come and apply for the fully funded scholarships in 2024.
All the students will have the chance to show proof of their technical expertise, who want to enroll at Vrije Universiteit Brussel during the entry evaluation prior to final admission this is one of the best universities in the world and all the best opportunities are given to the students. The application for each grant will be evaluated on the basis of competence and encouragement after our Vrije Universiteit Scholarship 2024 has been approved.
About Vrije Universiteit Brussel Scholarship 2024
|Level of Study:||Masters|
|Institution:||Vrije Universiteit Brussel|
|Deadline:||In official website|
- Scholarships in Switzerland Without IELTS | Application Process
- 12 Pakistani Universities are listed in the Times Top 500 Ranking 2024
- MOFCOM Scholarship 2024-Study in China
- How To Apply For the Tabeer Scholarship 2024
Eligibility Criteria for Vrije Universiteit Brussel Scholarship 2024
- International students from all world countries are eligible for this program.
- The required study language is English for the Vrije Universiteit Brussel. The language requirements for overseas (international) students are given below:
- A TOEFL test with at least a score of 87 (internet-based) or 570 (paper-based), was taken no more than two years ago and eligible for the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
- An authentic “test report from” (TRF) from IELTS with a minimum overall band score of 6.0 was produced no more than two years ago and is eligible for the Vrije Brussel Scholarship 2024.
- First Certificate in English (FCE) from Cambridge-ESOL for this scholarship in Belgium.
- The Vrije Universiteit Scholarship 2024 is open to students who have completed secondary or higher education and received their diplomas from an authorized Flemish Community institution. These students are exempt from submitting documentation of their language proficiency.
- If the students have successfully completed a minimum of one year (60 credits) of secondary or higher education with English as the primary language of instruction, then they are also exempt from taking language examinations (an official certificate must be suppli6ged) so come and apply for the fully funded scholarship.
Vrije Universiteit Brussel Scholarship Coverage
Students who are enrolled in VUB’s European Master will get a number of full scholarships for 10,000 euros each year from the Vrije Universiteit Brussel and this is one of the best scholarships in Belgium.
This award is intended to help with the additional living expenses associated with studying in Brussels so come and get a fully funded scholarship in Belgium. The application of each student will be evaluated on the basis of excellence and motivation in the Vrije Universiteit Brussel Scholarship.
B-PHOT Excellence Scholarship scheme for students:
- The three best-ranked students will receive the Entry Scholarship of 1000 Euro at the start of the first semester of the first year of the MSc degree for the students in the Vrije Universiteit Scholarship.
- At the beginning of the second semester of the first year of the MSc, the top three students, based on their academic standing after semester 1, will receive three continuation scholarships, each worth 1500 euros for the eligible students in the Vrije Brussel Scholarship.
- The students will be taken into consideration for the Continuation Scholarship who did not receive the Entry Scholarship in the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
- At the beginning of the second year of the MSc, One Excellence Scholarship will be provided, a value of 5000 Euro in the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
Required Documents for Vrije Brussel Scholarship
- A copy of your ID is required
- CV or resume is required
- A motivation letter is required
- Recommendation letters (Two) are required
- official transcripts of a bachelor’s degree or official certificate of graduation are required.
- Official transcript and complete records of BSc are required.
- official language certificate is required
- A complete overview of the bachelor course content description is required
Deadline for Vrije Universiteit Brussel Scholarships
The last date for the Vrije Brussel Scholarship is given on the official website (Check below).
How to Apply for the Vrije Universiteit Brussel Scholarships
The application process is online for the Vrije Universiteit Scholarship in Belgium so come and apply for this fully funded scholarship
- Students who want to apply are encouraged to fill out the application form and submit it as soon as possible so come and apply for this scholarship.
- You must attach all the documents (mentioned above) for this scholarship in 2024.