Some students want to study further. But it was not possible for them due to financial constraints to come and get fully funded scholarships in West Bengal. So, in West Bengal, the state government has thought about these students. And also bring the WBMDFC Scholarship 2024 to help these poor needy students so all the international students must apply for fully funded scholarships 2024 in West Negal.
The government has worked in the development of the state of West Bengal and wanted to get WBMDFC Scholarship 2024. But somehow, poor people cannot afford the higher education level education of their children and do not get the education. But now they don’t have to worry about education expenses because WBMDFC Scholarship 2024 gives fully funded scholarships 2024.
Because in the field of education also the government has a backbone and gets to achieve the WBMDFC Scholarship 2024. The state development of education has increased day by day in the state of West Bengal so candidates must apply for fully funded scholarships.
About WBMDFC Scholarship 2024
|Level of Study:
- University of Calgary Scholarship 2024-Study in Canada
- Colgate Scholarship 2024-Study in India
- BRILiaN Scholarship 2024-Study in Indonesia
- 5,000 University of Toronto Scholarships 2024-Study in Canada
- Columbia University Scholarship 2024-Study in USA
- Hong Kong University Scholarship 2024-Study in Hong Kong
Eligibility Criteria for WBMDFC Scholarship 2024
West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation provides various types of scholarships for students so these candidates are eligible for the WBMDFC Scholarships 2024.
There are different types of scholarships that are available on the website of West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation are eligible for the WBMDFC Scholarship 2024. This WBMDFC Scholarship 2024 will help to develop the campus of the state of West Bengal and will also help to develop the human resources of the country by providing inducements to seek education so all the candidates come and get fully funded scholarships 2024 in West Bengal.
For Pre-Matric Scholarship 2024
- Firstly, the student must be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal to be eligible for the WBMDFC Scholarships 2024.
- Also, the annual income of the student’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh and are eligible for the WBMDFC Scholarship 2024.
- Secondly, applicants must belong to minority communities. So they must have at least 50% marks in their previous course to be eligible for the WBMDFC Scholarships 2024.
- However, only students of class 1 to class X can apply under this type for the WBMDFC Scholarship 2024.
- The most important thing is that the applicant must be studying under the institute or school from the Central Government or State Government schools to be eligible for the WBMDFC Scholarships 2024.
- Also, students from other state or private schools who are not eligible for this West Bengal Scholarship Program are eligible for the WBMDFC Scholarship 2024.
For Post Matric Scholarship 2024
- Firstly, the students must have permanent residence from the state of West Bengal to be eligible for the WBMDFC Scholarship 2024.
- He/she should also study under government institutions or institutions authorized by the state government and be eligible for the WBMDFC Scholarships 2024.
- Also, the total family income of the student should not exceed Rs 2 lakh per annum are eligible for the WBMDFC Scholarship 2024.
- After that, the authority will check the marks obtained by the student are eligible for the fully funded scholarship. Hence, they must have secured at least 50% marks in their previous class to be eligible for the WBMDFC Scholarships 2024.
- Students from other states are also not eligible to apply under this WBMDFC Scholarship 2024.
For WB Merit cum Means Scholarship 2024
- The student should have a domicile in West Bengal for the WBMDFC Scholarships 2024
- According to the WBMDFC Scholarships 2024, the total family income of the applicant should not exceed 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- To take advantage of the WBMDFC Scholarships 2024, students must also be a part of a technical course or a professional course.
- To get the benefit of the scholarship, the student must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in his previous class for the WBMDFC Scholarship 2024.
For WB Talent Support Stipend Scholarship 2024
- The student must be a native of West Bengal for this scholarship.
- The student should have been admitted to a technical/professional course for the WBMDFC Scholarships 2024.
- A student must have secured at least 50% marks in the final Higher Secondary / Graduation examination for the WBMDFC Scholarships 2024.
- The annual family income of the student should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh for the WBMDFC Scholarship 2024.
For Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2024
- Student must be a student of class – XI and XII for this scholarship
- Students must be under-graduated in Engineering, Medical, and Technical/ Vocational courses for the WBMDFC Scholarships 2024,
- Also Under Graduate, Post Graduate level students who are doing general degree courses are eligible for the WBMDFC Scholarship 2024.
- The WBMDFC Scholarships 2024 will be sanctioned to deserving students on the basis of merit-cum-means criteria.
- Students pursuing M.Phil courses and doctoral courses from state-aided institutions are eligible for the WBMDFC Scholarship 2024
- The upper limit of family income is Rs. 2,50,000/- per annum has been fixed for the scholarship.
How To Apply for WBMDFC Scholarship 2024
- Firstly go to the official website www.wbmdfc.org
- On the homepage, students have to click on New Registration
- Now students have to select the district of their institute
- After that, the application form will open in front of the student
- Students have to enter all the required information in this application.
- Now students have to click on submit and proceed
- Now fill in the scheme eligibility column on the webpage.
- Click on the “Submit and Proceed” button
- Also, check their relevant scholarship scheme
- A User ID will be generated for the WBMDFC Scholarship 2024.
- Log in with your User ID and Password
- Click on the “Final Submit” button
- Take a printout copy of the application form and the application process is completed.